I look for fun new games to play as an avid partygoer.
Do you want to make some unique bets with your friends? You can make 50 bets that will liven things up.
1. Whoever loses a game of rock-paper-scissors has to buy a drink for the other person.
2. Whoever has the lowest bill pays for everyone else's meal when you go out to eat.
3. The person who can hold their breath for the longest is the winner.
4. You can go without using your phone for a while. A prize is given to the person who goes the longest.
5. The person who does the most push-ups in a minute is the winner.
6. A competition is needed to see who can eat the most food.
7. Who can stay awake longest?
8. If you want to see who can go without talking for the longest period of time, you should have a contest.
9. Someone will win if they can balance the most coins on their forehead.
10. A thumb-wrestling match can be had. The loser has to do something silly.
11. If you dare, play truth. The loser is required to do a dare.
12. There are rock-paper-scissors to be played. The loser has to do something silly.
13. Someone has to do a silly dare if they lose a game of cards.
14. There is a tag called play tag. Someone has to do a silly dare at the end of the game.
15. A water-balloon fight is a thing. Someone has to do a silly dare if they get hit a lot.
16. If you dare, play truth. The loser must answer a question.
17. Who can stand on the longest leg?
18. In a minute, see how many skips you can do.
19. How long can you keep a spoon on your nose?
20. Can you keep a balloon in the air for a long time?
21. Who can do the best funny dance?
22. You can play a game of charades. The team that loses has to do a dare.
23. Who can hula hoop the longest?
24. There should be a belching contest. The winner is whoever burps the loudest.
25. Who can keep a grape in their mouth for the longest?
26. In a minute, see how many M&Ms you can sort by color.
27. Can you keep a ping-pong ball in the air for a long time?
28. How many sit-ups can you do in a single minute?
29. Can you hold your breath for a while?
30. A spitting contest is required. The winner is whoever spits the farthest.
31. There is a game of tug-of-war being played. The team that loses has to do a dare.
32. Have a fight with a pillow. The team that loses has to do a dare.
33. Who can jump farthest?
34. Who can stay under the water for the longest?
35. How many times can you bounce a basketball?
36. Take a look at how many times you can jump rope.
37. A thumb-wrestling match can be had. The loser must answer a question.
38. You can see who can do the longest handstand.
39. Two out of three, play rock, paper, scissors.
40. There should be a hula hooping contest.
41. There is a dance battle going on.
42. Each person will add one sentence at a time while writing a short story together.
43. Who can keep a straight face longest while telling a joke?
44. There are 20 questions to play.
45. You can have a contest.
46. Who can do the most push-ups in a single minute?
47. How long can you go without blinking?
48. Who knows what the most random facts are?
49. Who can make the best animal sound in a contest?
50. Who will win the next game is a friendly wager.
Here are a few tips for making bets with friends.
1. Think of a challenge that your friends would enjoy.
2. In a short amount of time, make it something that is doable.
3. Something that is unique and different is what you have to come up with.
4. The bet should be fair for everyone.
5. It needs to be fun and lighthearted.
Bets add excitement to a competition. You can make the experience more enjoyable by coming up with creative, challenging, and unique bets.
Here are a few tips if you are looking for ideas on what to do.
1. Something that is embarrassing is what you should make of it.
2. Something that is funny is what you should make it.
3. Something that is challenging is what you should make it.
4. Something that is unique is what you should make it.
1. The person is required to wear silly clothes.
2. The dare requires the person to do an embarrassing thing.
3. The person has to answer some personal questions.
4. The person is singing an embarrassing song.
5. There is a person doing a silly dance.
6. Someone has to tell a joke that no one is going to laugh at.
7. For the duration of the game, the person has to stand on only one leg.
8. Someone has to eat something gross.
9. A blindfolded person has to do a simple task.
10. The person is required to do 10 push-ups.
11. The ugliest person in the room requires the person to take a selfies with them.
12. Someone has to post a status update on social media.
13. Whenever they talk for the rest of the day, the person has to make a funny face.
14. For the rest of the day, the person has to speak in a silly voice.
15. A person has to walk around with a sign saying they lost a bet.
16. They have to wear their clothes inside for the rest of the day.
17. Whenever they hear music for the rest of the day, the person has to do the chicken dance.
18. A person has to talk like a Jedi for the rest of the day.
19. Someone has to post a picture of themselves doing silly things on social media.
20. For the rest of the day, the person has to call someone a silly nickname.
Bets add excitement to any activity. You can make the experience more enjoyable by coming up with creative, challenging, and unique bets.
There are plenty of options to choose from if you are looking for ideas on what to do with the money.
The content is accurate and true to the best of the author's knowledge, but is not meant to be a substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.